Friday, June 27, 2014

6/16/14 Tayuasapé Week 2‏

Hello!! Today is the 16th of June 2014. You know what that means?? It is going to be a great day. That is what that means. I've got a couple pictures and a couple things to write so I hope you enjoy the show.

Feliz Dia del Padre: Yesterday was Fathers Day, so I would like to wish a Happy Fathers Day to every dad in the world so that they can know that they are loved. Fathers Day is not really celebrated here in Paraguay as much as mothers day. It might even be like that all over the world. It was an excellent day though. Happy Fathers Day to my Dad too. One big shout out to him. This very second he might be sleeping, but that is OK. Happy Fathers Day Dad.

Arnaldo: We have an investigator named Arnaldo that wants to be baptized. He came to church last week and he should be getting married and baptized this Saturday. We are very excited and I will take tons of pictures. We have to talk to the judge and make sure that everything goes OK, but if everything does go OK then we will be partying it up this Saturday!!! This man is 24 years old and he has a little girl and his wife is pregnant and she is due in about 3 months.

I'm sorry but I have to go. I sent pictures of the new house and I hope you guys love them. I also touched a cow. That was pretty cool.
I'm learning a lot here in Paraguay. Before I know it I will be gone. Love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Jessop













No comments:

Post a Comment