Wednesday, December 3, 2014

11/17/14 - Sister Mission Finished..‏....

Hello everyone. Family, Friends, and all those who read this letter, 
I want to tell you that I had a great week. :) That is all. I have learned a lot that it is really hard to have a bad week when you have such a good and positive attitude about everything! That has been my goal. Be positive about everything even if life has been going hard for a while, but this week was very fulfilling and I took a lot of pictures I think. Now the week:

I got my 14th agenda this week.The changes are on Wednesday and I am leaving this area that is for sure. I have been here for 6 months and I am very grateful to have been sent here in Tayuasapé. I have met a lot of people, a lot of missionaries, almost the whole stake knows who I am, and I have learned a lot from a lot of different people because of it. 

Tuesday: We went to district meeting and I realized that if someone doesn't feel peace, happiness, joy, or any other fruit of the spirit, it is because they are doing something that they shouldn't be doing. I have had a lot of opportunities to meet missionaries and leaders in the church and you can tell the difference. The people who keep the commandments, keep their covenants, and strive to be Christlike, feel peace, love, joy, and have a strong desire to share those feelings with others. Something that I share a lot with people is the truthfulness of The Book of Mormon. I share it a lot because it has brought great peace and joy to my life. Every time I read it, I feel more and more the spirit of the Lord testifying to me that is a true. Members and missionaries alike, we should share the gospel and share these truths with others!!

On Saturday: the youth had an activity to raise money for something called PFJ. It is like EFY  I think, I never went but I am sure that it is awesome!! They sold chicken and rice, so I ate chicken and rice for lunch on Saturday. This ward is awesome!! I took a picture of my bishop!


My bishop!!

Sunday: Church was awesome! If someone asks me what do you normally do on Sunday the answer is pretty easy "I´m going´to church.". I love church. It is nice to relax, listen to the classes and talks, and the sacrament prayers are really spiritual. There is a girl here in this ward that runs around screaming sometimes haha. It is pretty funny. Church is super important. This is the true church.

This week I learned the importance of living gospel principles to be blessed and when I don't live them the Lord takes his hand out of my life. The gospel is amazing. It is perfect and really makes me happy. I love inviting people to live it and it is a privilege I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I know that he lives. His atonement cleans me and redeems me! 

thank you for the support and love. Sorry I didn't write much, but there is always next week!




P.S. I built a wall this week
​ We are going to finish it Next week.

Love you!
Elder Jessop



Eating Food!
La Pollada!
People That I Know!
More Families!















No comments:

Post a Comment