Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Mission‏

Hello Everyone. I literally do not know what to write you all this week. I'm really hungry. It is about lunch time and my stomach is going for the walls. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here in Paraguay for thanksgiving we go crazy and baptize. We don't eat turkey. Actually there is no thanksgiving here in Paraguay. That's OK though. For all of you folks in The United States, Happy Thanksgiving.

Also my parents are celebrating another year of marriage. I ask that you please wish them a happy anniversary. They are awesome. I think they are going on 32 years of marriage. My family is very blessed. 

I guess I have a funny story I can tell you all. My companion and I were walking on the sidewalk and a bus drove by us and a guy screamed out the window, and I quote, " spies spies spies, One day we will kill you all, spies." It was pretty awesome. It was funny too. Yea that actually happened yesterday.

OK, I know this isn't much but I would love to share my testimony with you all. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I know the church is true. It is in my soul of my very being. I don't believe, I know. I have the blessing to be here in another country and to help the people here find happiness in their lives. I'm truly blessed. I love each and every one of you. Have a great week.

Elder Jessop

No comments:

Post a Comment