Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!‏

Hi everyone!!! Christmas is coming woohooo!!! It will be a great Christmas season. I've got a couple things that I want to say!!

The Plan: So next week I'm allowed to skype with my family. I will see there faces though a TV screen for 40 minutes. Yea we only have 40 minutes but it is worth it. I will probably be skyping them on Tuesday or Wednesday! That will be a great day. The time difference is like three hours I think so we will see what happens.

Peanut Butter: My parents sent me Peanut Butter!!! Two jars of Skippy. They sent me other stuff too. I already ate all of the Reese's Pieces, but Ive got enough peanut butter for three months!! I'm happy.

Merry Christmas too everyone: The transfers are this week, so I will find out who is my new companion and I'm thinking that I will probably stay here because I just got here in Paraguarí, but ya never know!! Christmas here is really different I've heard but the Christmas here has ALOT of food. It is like thanksgiving in the states and the Paraguayans know how to cook. I'm looking forward to eating on Christmas. Ill walk around to appointments on Christmas and I will knock on a house and they will tell me Come In and eat with us!! At least that is what they might say.

I love you all and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! JoJoJo. 

Elder Jessop





No comments:

Post a Comment