Sunday, November 24, 2013

I Love Missionary Work!


Hello everyone, I sent pictures this week of where I live a little bit. We also had a baptism this week of a boy named Enrique. It was really funny actually. My first day here we went to his house and I started asking questions and I asked how old he was and he said 8, then I asked his mom for permission for him to be baptized and she said yes. It was awesome. My companion thought he was 7. It was a great day.

Also, in my district another companionship baptized 5 people!!!!! It was awesome. None of them talked in Spanish, they all talked in Gauraní. I had to do the interviews with a member. They got baptized in a River too. It was awesome. 

Also this last Tuesday an Apostle came to Paraguay. Elder Christofferson came and talked to us here. It was awesome. The Paraguay mission and the Paraguay North mission gathered up and 500 missionaries heard an apostle of the Lord speak. He talked to us in Spanish too which was pretty awesome indeed. I got to shake his hand and everything.


There are a lot of good people here. I really like it here. I'm going to fit in just nicely and if I don't I'm going to make myself fit...haha. I hope you are all doing awesome. Ive been out for a while now I think and I'm grateful for all your prayers and letters and love. Much peace and love to all. I'm living the good life. A missionary life.


Elder Jessop




Enrique's Baptisme  


My new Desk


River Baptism's


Turtle time!


My Star Wars Sheets!





Closet space


Outside the new crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment