Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Best Couple Months So Far In My Life.

Hi everyone, I have a lot of pictures this week. It is starting to get really hot and the summer is coming. It rains a lot and that's really fun. I hope you are all doing awesome. A couple things happened this week which was a great week.

We baptized a little boy named Lucio. He is really cool and is really happy and I'm glad I had the chance to be a part of his life and one day we will rejoice together. I cant wait for that day.
I also saw a baptism of another group of missionaries in a river. It was pretty cool. It was like going into the Amazon. There are not many places like that in the whole world. It was a neat experience.
OK I love you all. I got to go and teach people. I cant wait!!

Elder Jessop













No comments:

Post a Comment