Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hi

Hi. 
I'm sitting here right now thinking about what I'm going to say to all of you awesome people and now I sit here and think and there are some pretty big days coming up in my family life so I will talk about them. Some other stuff too but I am still thinking. 

Changes: We have changes this week, there is a chance that I leave my area and there is a chance that I stay here with my companion, but I will let you guys know that next week. Changes are always fun.

Birthdays: This week, The 8th of November are the birthdays of some very important people in my life that I love. 

My Dad is turning 50, so happy birthday dad. I Love you and I hope you have a fun time on your cruise thing with mom. That should be really fun. That is a half century already. I don't even have two decades yet. OK thanks dad for everything and everyone should say happy birthday to my dad this week.

My grandpa turns 71 this week I think. My dad and grandpa have the same birthdays 21 years apart. That is pretty cool. My grandpa is an awesome guy and while he is not much of an Internet guy, you should all say happy birthday to him on the Facebook account of my grandma's. Hahaha she is on Facebook a lot I think still. Happy birthday grandpa.

Last but not least the 8th of November is the birthday of my dear friend Cody. Cody if you are reading this I want you to know that I love you bud. We have been friends for a long time and you are my best friend. We've been through a lot and have done a lot together and you are a big part of my life and who I am today. Your family has cared for me and has always accepted me as one of there own which is awesome haha. I haven't heard from you yet but I know that you are working know from what I last heard and I hope that everything is going great in your life. I care about you very much and I love you and your family and I hope that you are all doing just great. Your my best friend and that's not going to change. I hope you have a happy birthday. Say hi to your family for me. 

Everything is going good here in Paraguay. We are entering into summer and it is getting really hot. It gets over 100 degrees really easily here but that's OK, you just got to drink a lot of water. I'll let you guys know what happens with the changes this next week.

Love you all very much and the last thing I want to say is.... Hi to my mom. 
Hi mom :D

Elder Jessop

No comments:

Post a Comment