Monday, November 18, 2013

Hello Paraguarí!!‏


Hi everyone, I GOT CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I left Caáguazú on Wensday and now I'm here in a place called Paraguarí. I will take photos for next week. It is the only place in Paraguay with hills and mountains and stuff. They a really small mountains but still. 

I'm here with an Elder named Elder Lefler and we were in the MTC together. It is really weird because we have the same time in the mission, about 5 months, and we are companions. We are really new but it is really fun.

I also got a mini calling. I got called to be the District Leader here in Paraguarí. Some of you know what that is and some of you don't so I will explain it. Every mission in the world has an order of Leadership. There is the mission President, Then there are 2 assistants which are always helping missionaries and President Aggazani. Then there are Zone Leaders. There are 14 Zones in my mission and each one has two Zone Leaders and they are companions. So there are 28 Zone Leaders in total. Then each Zone has two or three districts. Each district has anywhere from 6 to 10 missionaries. So there are about 35 districts in the mission and there is only one district leader in each district not like the Zone Leader. Then there are the rest of the missionaries who are in the districts, which are in all the Zones. I'm one of the District Leaders now. So now that you know the organization of the mission, you know what I am. I'm not in charge of the missionaries in my district but I am responsible for them. I think I'm too young to be a District Leader but my mission President thinks otherwise.

My new life here in Paraguarí is awesome. I will take pictures and send them next week. 
Love you all and I hope you all enjoy your week. 

Elder Jessop


Andrew & Elder Lefler at MTC


So long to Elder Arteaga





No comments:

Post a Comment