Sunday, October 6, 2013

Woooooooooohooooooooooo

Hi everyone. 
I'm a doing great. I didn't get changed/transferred and I'm still in Caáguazú. I did get a new companion though. His name is Elder Arteaga and he is from Chile. He is pretty awesome. I hope you are all doing great and I want you all to know that the Lord is a Lord of miracles and through him we can do all things.

I baptized someone this last Saturday. Her name is Martha and she is 14 and she is awesome! I felt so warm after and the water was really cold. I could feel the love of God and I know that he used me as a tool to help Martha enter in the way that God has set for her. I have pictures so I will send them shortly. 

I love you all. Keep the peace. I hear that there are a lot of things going on around the world. Tranquilopa. Soy un misionero y estoy muy feliz.

Elder Jessop







1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Andrew !! Keep up the good work ! The Lord loves you and so do we !! Grandma & Grandpa Jessop !!

    ReplyDelete