Sunday, September 22, 2013

My life as I know it.‏


Hello everyone, 
There has been a lot of thunder and lightning here the past 2 days. Every Sunday it rains. The whole week it is burning hot and Sunday and Monday it rains and thunders. A lightning bolt hit a tree and the ground right outside of my house. That is not something I see everyday in California that's for sure. I sent pictures. I hope you guys like them. The Assistentes to the President came to do Divisions in my Zone. That was pretty cool and also we had a open house in the chapel. Basically it is what we have outside of the temple like at the visiting center, but we are in South America so there are not as many. We have portable ones that we use. 

Life is good. I have to leave, but I want you all to know that I love you and I am very happy for your support. 

I have a special message for my sisters Hannah and Amanda: Hi sisters! I love you both. You have recently started school again and you're still working, but I love you both and keep working hard and you guys are awesome. Try to get along and keep going to church! :D

Much Love 
Elder Jessop








No comments:

Post a Comment