Sunday, October 5, 2014

September 22nd, 2014.. 16 months In

Hola mis queridos familiares y amigos. Esta semana pasó muy rápidamente de verdad. Estoy en un cyber y mi computadora está siendo muy lenta por eso decidí escribir en español. La verdad es que mi vida se está volviendo loca y no sé en que pensar.


I left my house  in California, 16 MONTHS AGO. I feel like it was only a little while ago...   
My computer is being really slow, but I learned the importance on Friday of always being grateful in every circumstance in any situation.  I will not be able to write much this week due to the slow computer, but I am learning the importance of being patient and I'm grateful for that.

If you have any questions about what I learned on Friday. You can go online to www.lds.org and look up the General Conference talk in April 2014, the one where President Uchtdorf talks about the importance of being grateful in every circumstance.


I love each and every one of you. My mission is flying by, but I am happy. I cant ask for anything better. Even with the trials and difficulties, the work of the Lord keeps going strong and it will never fall. I am grateful to be a part of it.
Elder Jessop

No comments:

Post a Comment