Thursday, February 5, 2015

1-28-15 I´m Going To Go On a Mission And I Want To Be Ready......

Hey everyone!! This week was a week of goodbyes in my Ward where I'm serving in Ybaté. It was a great and fulfilling week and it has all just been a blessing.
Benjamin Machuca: This is a future missionary that is going to The Argentina Buenos Aires North mission and the guy is a stud to say the least. We eat at his house on Wednesdays and he is fully converted. He is a light and my life and I know he is going to be a great missionary. He just wants to help people come unto Christ and save souls. The Ward is going to miss him.



Victor Ortellado: Victor is going on a mission to the Lima Peru West mission. He has had two other brothers that have gone on mission's and he is super awesome. He has had a lot of help to prepare himself to go and he will be a great missionary.




Sunday we had a really awesome investigator in church named Jose Enciso. He is 20 years old, has already served in the military and is really prepared to hear the Gospel, accept it and be baptized. We found him doing contacts in the street and he just let us in as if he was expecting to see us. We hope to see progress with him and all of the other investigators that we are teaching.
Today I went to the temple to clean it. We went up stairs and cleaned the hallways where all the electrical stuff is. I really wanted to go on the roof, but that didn't happen. I love the temple and it is truly a blessing in our lives.

I love the mission. Words cant describe the feelings, emotions, and peace that it brings to the life of a Young man like myself. I have been changed by it. I have been sanctified by it and the reward has been indescribable beyond measure. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Gods kingdom here upon the earth and that the Book of Mormon is the key to that truth. I love inviting people to read it and feel the peace and comfort that comes by doing it. It has brought me great joy and peace. God leads this church and his missionaries. I know that to be true.
Elder Jessop
P.S. Please I wanna wish by big sister Amanda Jessop a Happy Birthday!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment