Thursday, January 8, 2015

12-22-14 Merry Christmas!!‏

Hey everyone!!! Merry Christmas!! We spent a lot of time this week looking for new investigators in our area. We are doing a lot of contacting and searching.

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas to all and I hope that you all have a great week with your families at home. Don´t forget about the Savior during this Christmas. Take the time to remember him give thanks for all that he has done for us. As for that I will be seeing my family on Thursday! Thank you for the love and support.

!Feliz Navidad! ¡Feliz Navidad! ¡Feliz Navidad Le espero un año de felicidad! I want to wish you a Merry Christmas! I want to wish you a Merry Christmas I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart!

Elder Jessop

No comments:

Post a Comment