Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mi primero semana en Paragua



Hi everybody, I've been in Paraguay for a week almost. I love it here. They sent me to a place called Caguazuu which is the farthest away from the ciudad Asuncion and here they speak the most Guarani which is the native dialect that the natives speak down here. Some people only speak Gurani but most can speak both idiomas. 
I love you all and want you all to know that I'm doing well. My new companion is Elder Morgan and he is awesome. He has been here a year and a month and is fluente in Spanish. 
My Spanish is getting pretty good. I learned more in a month than I did my whole high school career. That's what happens when you are on the Lords errand. I love it here and the people are really nice. They are also really poor. We went into a house that well wasn't a house. There were no windows just holes in the wall. No doors and everything was outside. It was like they are always camping basically. It is really humbling and you really come to realize how blessed we really are. 

Family: I love you all and I know that you guys will be fine and I will be fine. I'm in am in Paraguay but I'm here for a reason and I will be fine. Two years is a little while, but in a couple days I will have already have been out here for two months. It will go by quick especially when we look back on it. It is a little hard for me, but I can do it. Philippians 4:13 family. Love you all and keep pumping things. That didn't make sense but everything is mixed up in my head because of the two languages and stuff. 

Bakers Dozen: I love you all. I hope nothing is missing oh wait there is something missing, ME. Haha keep doing what you always do, being awesome. Love you guys, miss you, and I want you all to know that I'm here by my own choice. I want to spread the work of the Lord to everybody I can here. I love you guys.

I love you all and I hope you appreciate this blog. Thank you dad for keeping it updated. 

Elder Jessop



No comments:

Post a Comment