Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last Couple Days in the MTC‏

Hey everybody, I've got ten minutes to write this just so you all know. 
A lot has happened this week. I'll just go through the last I guess.


My Birthday: It was my birthday this week. I am 19 whoot whoot. That's a big number. I'm almost two decades old. My old district made me a really sweet card. I want to send it home so it doesn't get ruined but I don't know how. They sang happy birthday to me three times and it was just a nice day. First time without the family on my birthday, but I have my own little family here that took care of me. It was really funny because they started singing to me and I forgot that it was my birthday so I was surprised and then I remembered. It was funny.

Blood Sausage: I ate a blood sausage. It was not good at all. I better get used to that kinda of stuff though.

The Broadcast about missionary work: Sweet broadcast about missionary work. The apostles spoke and basically said that we need to update missionary work to the way technology is changing. In a little while missionaries can have Facebook and teach people off of iPads and stuff like that. That is kinda cool. I probably won't use it because I am going to the poorest country in South America, but that is still awesome.

I leave the MTC on Tuesday which is kinda crazy. I feel like I haven't been here that long. I head to Paraguay and start getting to work. It is going to be awesome and I cant wait. I met a lot of great people and they have all affected me in a positive way. I have learned a lot and I have grown a lot. I could go home now and I would be totally different person. Anyways I love you all and I hope you enjoy the pictures and the updates and stuff. I appreciate the emails and letters. They make my day.

Yo se que la iglesia de JesuCristo es verdadero y amo trabajador para Dios y yo no espero ir a Paraguay en cuatro dias. mi español es dando mejor y lo amo la idioma.
Elder Jessop













No comments:

Post a Comment